Сant exit transparent mode on Ai-WB2-07S

[复制链接]
查看928 | 回复2 | 2023-9-14 17:06:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Sorry for my bad English on the Chinese forum, but I can't find an English version. Hope that google translate will help us understand each other.

Problem: after switching to transparent mode, it is not possible to exit by sending “+++\r\n” or something similar, for example “\r\n+++\r\n”, “+++”, “+++++" etc.  It just sends "+++" through WiFi or BLE. I want to use both of them. When using only WiFi, this problem solving by using AT+SOCKETSENDLINE. Not so convenient, but at least it works. With BLE, the transparent mode is activated immediately upon connection and, as a result, the module becomes unavailable. I haven't found a command similar to AT+SOCKETAUTOTT for BLE, which would sovle this problem. I use UTF-8 and the rest of the commands work fine. Among the AT commands for the BL602 I did not find such functionality at all. I hope this bug can be fixed without updating the firmware, because updating each module before unsoldering is very inconvenient.

When turn module on I get this :
  arch:BL602,NULL
                company:Ai-Thinker|B&T
                ble_mac:7cb94c287140
                wifi_mac:7cb94c28713f
                sdk_version:release/release_bl_iot_sdk_1.6.36
                firmware_version:V4.18_P1.4.4-e15d67b
                compile_time:Nov 25 2022 11:22:39

ready

回复

使用道具 举报

爱笑 | 2023-9-14 17:37:46 | 显示全部楼层

Hello, your question has been forwarded to the technical engineer and they will reply to you later.
用心做好保姆工作
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

DL07 | 2023-10-2 17:58:09 | 显示全部楼层
We decided to use other modules from ESP and among the AT commands we found this:

This special execution command consists of three identical + characters (0x2b ASCII), and no CR-LF appends to the command tail.

Make sure there is more than 20 ms interval before the first + character, more than 20 ms interval after the third + character, less than 20 ms interval among the three + characters. Otherwise, the + characters will be sent out as normal data.

This command returns no reply.

Please wait for at least one second before sending the next AT command.

We have not checked whether it will help or not, but perhaps someone who finds this post will find it useful.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则